Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A thirst quenching drink that contains more than lemons. very refreshing on a hot summer day
Make and share this Southern Lemonade recipe from Food.com.
- Squeeze the juice from 4 of each of the fruits; pour into a gallon container.
- Thinly slice the remaining fruit and set aside for garnish.
- Add water and sugar to juices; mix well.
- Store in the refrigerator.
- Serve on ice with fruit slices.
A very nice hispanic twist to this classic. The family enjoyed it, just adjust the sugar to your preferred taste. Make the night before to allow the flavors to blend completely, as always serve cold
We are addicted to lemonade during the summer time. This is a great blend of flavors. I mixed this up for a 4th of July celebration and everyone gave it a thumbs up. It was especially good with a little vodka. :)
Used this recipe for a Sunday afternoon dinner for my my mother and some friendes. It was very refreshing. I used Splenda instead of sugar as my mom and one of my friends are diabetics. It did not detract fromt he taste. Thanks for the recipe.