Recipe by stacie.clark
This is an extremely easy BBQ Chicken meal done in the crockpot. I use the chicken tenderloins if I can find them. Use the jalapenos at taste, I like spicy things. Enjoy!
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch-wide strips (thawed)
- cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon diced jalapeno
- 1 (18 ounce) jar hickory flavored barbecue sauce
- 1 (18 ounce) jarmustard based barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Pam cooking spray
- 1 cup white rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray baking dish with Pam, rub EVO over chicken and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
- While chicken is baking, combine both BBQ sauces and jalapenos in crockpot. I usually use one tablespoon of jalapenos.
- Once chicken has cooked 15 minutes, place in crockpot and stir.
- Cover and cook for 3 hours on high stirring occasionally.
- Serve over white rice.