Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found this recipe off of another website and wanted to share it since i've haven't seen anything like it on 'Zaar...i made it last night and it was wonderful! Even my 4-yr-old loved it! Enjoy!
- 1 broiler-fryer chicken, cut up
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup Karo light corn syrup
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- In skillet over medium heat, cook chicken in butter about 20-30 minute or until tender.
- Drain off fat, if desired.
- Mix Karo corn syrup, orange juice, and lemon juice and pour over chicken in skillet.
- Continue cooking over medium heat, turning often, for about 5-10 minute or until glazed.