Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is one of my favorite pies to serve. It's really easy and have a big "WOW" factor. Be sure to allow enough time for it freeze all the way before serving. Cook time is freeze time.
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped pecans
- 2 cups coconut, shredded or flaked
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 (8 ounce) cream cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (16 ounce) Cool Whip Topping, thawed
- 2 large graham cracker pie crust
- caramel ice cream topping
- chocolate ice cream topping
- Melt butter or margarine in skillet over low heat.
- Add pecans and coconut stirring constantly to brown. Cool.
- Mix cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- Fold in non dairy whipped topping.
- Pour evenly into crust.
- Sprinkle with coconut and pecan mixture.
- Drizzle with the caramel and chocolate toppings.
- Cover and freeze until frozen hard.
- Remove from freezer 10 -15 min before serving.
Delicious and a real crowd pleaser!! A slice of heaven or as some of my guests said heaven in your mouth...