Prep 2 mins
Cook 20 mins
I think this may be a Paula Deen recipe, there is nothing noted on the recipe card, so I am not sure. There are several versions of sweet & spicy pecans on Food.com, but all of them are slightly different. Any time you add sugar & spices to pecans it is a winning combination.
- 2 cups pecan halves
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Melt butter, cayenne, cinnamon & sugar together.
- Pour over pecans, stir to mix completely.
- Sprinkle salt over nuts, toss to combine.
- Spread on parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake at 325 F for 15 minutes, stir half way thru baking.
- Cool & store in airtight container.