Recipe by HappyVal
This is a delicious green bean recipe. The beans are nice and crisp, and the bacon and sugar are a nice compliment. The vinegar gives it a subtle tang. Enjoy!
- 4 cups green beans, fresh or fresh frozen
- 3 slices bacon, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Steam green beans for about 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from pan, and cook bacon and onions until browned.
- When onions and bacon are done, add green beans back to the pan, and add sugar and vinegar.
- Keep on a low/ medium simmer till the vinegar evaporates.