The Best Down Home Green beans you've ever had. Your family will love it.
Make and share this Southern Green Beans recipe from Food.com.
- Snap the Green Beans and wash.
- Place bacon in the bottom of the pot and let fry until a little crunchy.
- Remove the Bacon and pour the bacon dripping from the pot (leave some drippings in the pot for flavor). Don't scrap the pan because you want the flavor of the bacon and the dripping to season your green beans.
- Place the green beans, and the other ingredients into the pot with the Bacon
- Cook until the green beans are soft. About 1 1/2 hour on low.