Salmon patties are quick and easy. I got this recipe from my son's babysitter many years ago. My son is now 20 and we still eat these at least a few times a month. These are very moist when done.
- Open salmon and drain thoroughly. Place drained salmon in mixing bowl and flake evenly with a fork.
- Add onion, corn meal, flour, mayonnaise, and egg. Stir until well blended.
- Shape the mixture into patties about the size of an average burger or less.
- Cook in oil in skillet over medium heat until browned on each side. Turn once while frying.
- Note: The mayonnaise helps the patties hold their shape and keeps them from being too dry.