Prep 12 mins
Cook 15 mins
Crispy, juicy and so good chicken legs.
- 1 cup corn flake crumbs
- 2⁄3 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper, optional
- 1⁄8 teaspoon marjoram
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 lbs chicken legs
- hot oil (for frying)
- Mix crumbs with flour and seasonings.
- Mix eggs and milk.
- Dip legs in egg mixture, then in crumb mixture.
- Fry in hot (350*) oil for about 15 minutes, until golden and juices run clear.
I used thighs instead of legs. I did take the skin off of the chicken. It was not too spicy, the flavors seemed to complement each other. I simmered the chicken for about fifteen min. after frying. The big plus was that it was fast. Thank you Inez for another great recipe!