Recipe by william (tony) anthony
This recipe has been in my family for a very long time. seem's like i never make enough of it it goes very fast
- 12 pieces chicken
- 4 teaspoons salt
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons pepper
- 2 cups Crisco cooking oil
- 5 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 onion, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- use a 4-6 quart pot fill with water and put in 2 teaspoons of salt and 2 teaspoon's of pepper and chopped onion bring to boil.
- when the water comes to boil add chicken.
- chicken with bone boil 15 minutes.
- white meat 10 miutes.
- In 2 diff. bowls. 1 bowl add flour 1 teaspoon of salt 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- in the other bowl add the egg's 1 teaspoon of salt and 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- in a fry pan add the oil heat until reaches 375 degree f.
- when the chicken is done cooking pc. by pc. dip into egg mix then flour mix do this twice for each pc. of chicken.
- then place into frying pan fry till golden brown.