1/4 Photos of Southern Fluffy Frosting
Mrs Goodall's Note:
I adopted this great recipe...original text was....A fluffy meringue type frosting, similar to 7 minute frosting but doesn't require beating over the stove.
My Private Note
cake la ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place sugar, corn syrup and boiling water in a 3 qt saucepan over moderate heat.
- 2Stir until sugar dissolves.
- 3When mixture comes to a full boil, remove from heat and set aside briefly Beat egg whites with salt to stiff peaks.
- 4Transfer hot syrup to a pitcher for easy pouring.
- 5Beating at high speed, pour hot syrup in a thin threadlike stream into the whites.
- 6Pour slowly and scrape down sides if necessary to keep the entire mass well mixed.
- 7After all of the syrup has been beaten in, add vanilla and almond extract.
- 8Continue beating for 10-15 minutes on high until icing is very stiff.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southern Fluffy Frosting
Serving Size: 1 (1095 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2761.4
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 565.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 689.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 631.2 g
- Protein 21.5 g