Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
A simple and delicious egg salad. Perfect for those nights when time is limited or cooking is out!
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dill relish
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- Chop eggs into small pieces.
- Mix together all ingredients (more or less of each may be used to suite your tatse).
- Serve on toasted bread, crackers, or alone!
Easy yet very good. You have to like mustard to like this, because you will taste the mustard and it is prominent. I made this as written and used it for sandwiches in multigrain bread with fresh tomato slices. Yum! Thanx for posting this!
I've always thought egg salad was bland, however, this recipe punches it up with the addition of mustard plus the red onion I used. A keeper in my book!