Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
I saw this drink recipe on Sandra Lee's show. Whisky, southern comfort, OJ, sounds yummy.
- 1 sugar cube
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1 dash bitters
- 1 fluid ounce whiskey
- 1 fluid ounce flavored whiskey (recommended -- Southern Comfort)
- splash orange juice
- ice cube
- orange slice, for garnish
- maraschino cherry, whole, for garnish
- Combine sugar cube, 1 teaspoon water and bitters in an old-fashioned glass. Add whiskey, flavored whiskey and orange juice. Stir. Top with ice.
- Garnish with orange slice and maraschino cherry.
Wow.... this is one strong drink. Good... but strong. DH and I had for happy hour and have added it to our favorite list. Made for newest tag. I'll try and get a picture posted soon.
I made it for DH. He liked it so much. I was able to taste it and I really liked it. And usually I don't like drinks with Southern Comfort. Thanks diner :) Made for Photo tag game