- 1 dozen egg
- 2 tablespoons durkee's mustard
- 5 tablespoons dukes mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 tablespoon dried dill weed
- green olives, halved
- Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 tablespoon paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- For the eggs: put them in a large saucepan covered in water. Bring to a boil, turn off the heat, and cover for 20 minutes. When done, take off the shell, cut in half, and empty the yolk into a large bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients into the bowl and mix very well.
- Spoon the mixture into the eggs and top with a halved green olive.