Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is the only deviled egg recipe I will use....it is oh so good!!!
- 1 dozen egg
- 2 tablespoons durkee's mustard
- 5 tablespoons dukes mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 tablespoon dried dill weed
- green olives, halved
- Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 tablespoon paprika
- For the eggs: put them in a large saucepan covered in water. Bring to a boil, turn off the heat, and cover for 20 minutes. When done, take off the shell, cut in half, and empty the yolk into a large bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients into the bowl and mix very well.
- Spoon the mixture into the eggs and top with a halved green olive.
I made these or a church potluck and they are very good! I happened to have fresh dill, so used about a tbls. Thanks!