1/1 Photo of Southern Crock Pot Meatloaf
7 hrs 15 mins
Meatloaf with topping made of ketchup, brown sugar and a dash of yellow mustard made in the crock pot. This is an old family recipe changed around a bit to make it crock pot ready
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sliced the potatoes about 1/4 inch thick. Diced the onion and finely dice the green pepper salt and pepper to taste.
- 2Mix well in a large bowl the meat, diced onions, finely diced green pepper, breadcrumbs, egg and ketchup together by hand. Squish real well form into a loaf.
- 3spray the bottom of the crock pot with non-stick spray.
- 4place sliced potatoes on the bottom of the crock pot. This will help stop the sticking of the loaf and keep it from swimming in all the juices.
- 5Place the loaf in the crock pot on top of the potatoes being sure not to let the loaf touch the sides of the crock pot.
- 6mix the ketchup, brown sugar and yellow mustard in a small bowl. This is the topping.
- 7pour over the entire loaf.
- 8turn crock pot on low for 7-9 hours.
Browse Our Top Meatloaf Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southern Crock Pot Meatloaf
Serving Size: 1 (343 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 799.0
- Calories from Fat 291
- Total Fat 32.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 163.8 mg
- Sodium 2174.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 90.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 50.2 g
- Protein 40.0 g