Prep 2 hrs 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is from a recent issue of Paula Deen's magazine. It's easy to make and delicious. It does require 2 hours refrigeration, which is included in the prep time.
- 4 -5 cups cubed cornbread (baked and cut into 1-inch cubes)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can red kidney beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn niblets, drained
- 1 medium vidalia onion, finely chopped
- 1 large green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 3 large tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle ranch dressing
- fresh parsley, chopped, garnish
- In the bottom of a large glass bowl, place cornbread cubes.
- Layer beans, corn, onion, bell pepper, tomatoes, and cheese on top of cornbread.
- Spread ranch dressing evenly over cheese.
- Cover, and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Garnish with fresh parsley, if desired.