Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
My sons are really picky eaters. They absolutely love this dressing. They like it because it is so moist and fluffy. I got it from a North Georgia recipe book.
- 4 cups cornbread, crumbled fine
- 6 biscuits, crumbled fine
- 1 (12 ounce) package cornbread stuffing mix
- 2 tablespoons poultry seasoning
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup margarine, melted
- 8 cups chicken broth
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.Mix all ingredients together. Pour in large roasting pan. Bake for 45 minutes.
- Great with baked hen or turkey. Enough to serve at a large family gathering for Thanksgiving or Christmas.
Very good dressing. It taste similar to my mothers. Will use this a lot. Thanks for posting.