1/2 Photos of Southern Corn Sticks
The best part of cornbread is the crispy outer surface. You'll need a corn stick pan to make these. From the Southern chapter of the United States Regional Cookbook, Culinary Arts Institute of Chicago, 1947.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450F and grease your corn stick pan.
- 2Beat egg; add milk and melted butter.
- 3Sift dry ingredients together; add to batter.
- 4Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southern Corn Sticks
Serving Size: 1 (47 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 101.6
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 23.0 mg
- Sodium 187.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 2.8 g