Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great for parties and summer get togethers. Easy--just mix it and a great app. My girlfriends and I can take out a double batch in one night!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 (8 ounce) cans corn, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can white corn, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies, drained
- 2 -3 jalapenos (or more)
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients until well blended.
- Place in refrigerator 2-3 hours and serve chilled with Tostitos corn chips.
- The dip is best the next day, so for party make the night before.
I really liked the flavor and texture of this dip. It also had a really nice heat to it. [ I made a few minor changes: I used light cream cheese and half a small tub of fat-free sour cream. I also stirred in some chopped cilantro and chives before serving to add some color and another dimension of flavor. ] I let it sit for about 4 hours and it was great, but I just tasted the leftovers from last night and they are even better. Definitely make this the night before! Thanks for a great and simple recipe. :)