Recipe by roblyn30
Great family recipe I am asked to make at every family function. The twist is I use Mexican cornbread mix instead of regular cornbread mix.
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 (7 ounce) package Mexican cornbread mix (I use Martha White)
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can whole corn, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) bag colby-monterey jack cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Also spray a 9 x 11 cooking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat 3 eggs. Add 1 stick melted butter and sour cream. Blend well. Add mexican cornbread mix and blend well. Next add cream corn and whole corn and blend well. Finally add bag of shredded cheese and mix well.
- Once all is blended in, pour mixture into cooking dish and place in the oven for 30 minutes. Can check with a toothpick to make sure the center is cooked.