Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Great for Picnics, Cookouts or just a great side dish!
- 1 egg
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) box Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (15 3/4 ounce) can cream-style corn
- Preheat Oven 350 Degrees.
- Mix Corn Muffin Mix, Cream Corn and Whole Kernel corn in large mixing bowl.
- Add Sour Cream and stir into corn mix.
- Beat egg in separate bowl and add last.
- Stir until mixed evenly throughout.
- Pour into an 8X8 casserole dish and bake for 30-40 minutes or until no longer wet in the middle. Casserole will be slightly moist but should not be creamy. Let stand for about an hour. Serve.
Made this to go with Spicy Grilled Pork Chops; it was fantastic. My huband the corn lover was in heaven.
I don't know if I did something wrong but I thought this was awful. Not worth the time to prepare it. Next time I will just serve the corn.