Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
Rib eyes marinaded in a mixture of So Co, wine, fresh herbs and spices.
- 1⁄2 cup Southern Comfort
- 1⁄4 cup red wine
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, minced
- 72 ounces rib eye steaks
- Whisk marinade ingredients together in medium bowl.
- Pour over steaks in shallow container, saving a small portion for basting.
- Cover and refrigerate steaks 1 hour.
- Grill steaks as desired, basting occasionally with small reserved portion of marinade.
I'm reserving my rating for now. With the ingredients & the rib eye steak I had that this would be fabulous... or maybe my expectations were higher? I marinated overnight but I still felt like the flavour was lacking something or maybe it had something to do with the steak we used? I'm going to try again, next time with more garlic & worestershire. It was tasty, just not what we expected.
This marinade was fantastic. Thank!
This was wonderful! I had a bottle of Southern Comfort in the fridge that I needed to use in a way that wouldnt leave me stumbling through the house. This was so great.....the kids all loved it too! Thanks for a great recipe!