Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 1⁄2 cups Southern Comfort
- 2 1⁄4 quarts 7-Up soda (can also use ginger ale or Sprite)
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice (undiluted)
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade (undiluted)
- 6 ounces fresh lemon juice
- Chill all ingredients then mix together in a punch bowl.
- Float slices of oranges and lemons on top.
- When ready to serve, add the 7-Up.
Wow! We had six couples in for a small get together and we doubled your punch recipe. Everyone loved it. Very smooth and not too sweet. You couldn't taste the alcohol at all, but it was definitely there. Thanks for submitting.
I love this Punch!!! This was a huge hit for my super bowl party. Everyone kept telling me how good it was. DH liked it because itâ€™s not a real sweet punch. Warning: You cannot taste the alcohol..but it will get you tipsy really quick.
Just had this at a Christmas party and sooooo hoping someone had posted the recipe. (Since I forgot my recipe card! LOL!) This is really addictive and delicious. In the one I had, they floated an ice ring but believe me, this won't have a chance to get warm!!! YUM!