Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
My Sis Lydia and I made these when I was going to make her favorite rum balls and had no rum!
Make and share this Southern Comfort Balls! recipe from Food.com.
- Place wafers and pecans in food processor and pulse till crumbly.
- Add the next 4 ingredients and pulse till smooth.
- Shape into balls about 1 inch in diameter. Using wet hands and cool kitchen so they don`t stick and for easy handling.
- Roll in powdered sugar and chill.
- Or if this method works for you try keeping finger and palms dusted with sugar while shaping cookies.
- Better if stored in an air tight container for at least a week!
these are really good and only improve with age, I am going to reduce the amount of Southern Comfort slightly next time I make them, and I strongly suggest to sift the cocoa powder and icing sugar to avoid small lumps, thanks for sharing hon!...Kitten:)