Recipe by TwinGodesses
If you are looking for a delicious, authentic, yet quick and easy peach cobbler recipe...Look no further! I played around with this recipe for a long time, made a few tweeks and came up with something outstanding. I am sure you will love it!
- 793.78 g can peaches, drained
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml brown sugar (packed)
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 2.46 ml nutmeg
- 118.29 ml unsalted butter (melted)
- 236.59 ml all-purpose flour
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 14.78 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 158.51 ml milk (room temperature)
- 1 large egg (room temperature)
- 4.92 ml pure vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven at 400 degree.
- Line a 9"x13" pan with foil and set aside.
- For filling: Place drained peaches in a medium sized pot, combine 1/2 cup sugar, 1/2 cup brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg and let simmer until sugars are dissolved. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Melt butter in baking pan and set aside.
- For batter: Mix flour, sugar, baking powder and salt, then stir in milk, egg and vanilla extract. Mix until well incorporated.
- Pour batter over melted butter. Do Not Stir.
- Spoon peaches and sauce over batter evenly. DO NOT STIR!
- Bake for 35-45 minutes, or until golden brown and slightly crispy.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.