1/3 Photos of Southern Cinnamon Peach Cobbler
1 hr 5 mins
If you are looking for a delicious, authentic, yet quick and easy peach cobbler recipe...Look no further! I played around with this recipe for a long time, made a few tweeks and came up with something outstanding. I am sure you will love it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (28 ounce) can peaches, drained
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (melted)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup milk (room temperature)
- 1 large egg (room temperature)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1Preheat oven at 400 degree.
- 2Line a 9"x13" pan with foil and set aside.
- 3For filling: Place drained peaches in a medium sized pot, combine 1/2 cup sugar, 1/2 cup brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg and let simmer until sugars are dissolved. Remove from heat and let cool.
- 4Melt butter in baking pan and set aside.
- 5For batter: Mix flour, sugar, baking powder and salt, then stir in milk, egg and vanilla extract. Mix until well incorporated.
- 6Pour batter over melted butter. Do Not Stir.
- 7Spoon peaches and sauce over batter evenly. DO NOT STIR!
- 8Bake for 35-45 minutes, or until golden brown and slightly crispy.
- 9Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southern Cinnamon Peach Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 441.1
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 56.6 mg
- Sodium 306.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 79.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 63.7 g
- Protein 4.6 g