1/3 Photos of Southern Cinnamon Peach Cobbler
1 hr 5 mins
If you are looking for a delicious, authentic, yet quick and easy peach cobbler recipe...Look no further! I played around with this recipe for a long time, made a few tweeks and came up with something outstanding. I am sure you will love it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (28 ounce) can peaches, drained
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (melted)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup milk (room temperature)
- 1 large egg (room temperature)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1Preheat oven at 400 degree.
- 2Line a 9"x13" pan with foil and set aside.
- 3For filling: Place drained peaches in a medium sized pot, combine 1/2 cup sugar, 1/2 cup brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg and let simmer until sugars are dissolved. Remove from heat and let cool.
- 4Melt butter in baking pan and set aside.
- 5For batter: Mix flour, sugar, baking powder and salt, then stir in milk, egg and vanilla extract. Mix until well incorporated.
- 6Pour batter over melted butter. Do Not Stir.
- 7Spoon peaches and sauce over batter evenly. DO NOT STIR!
- 8Bake for 35-45 minutes, or until golden brown and slightly crispy.
- 9Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southern Cinnamon Peach Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 441.1
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 56.6 mg
- Sodium 306.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 79.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 63.7 g
- Protein 4.6 g