Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I hear rhis is a great chowder.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 12 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 3 cups water
- salt and pepper
- 2 cups fat-free half-and-half
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 cup fat free sour cream
- Brown ground beef and onion over medium heat.
- drain and add potatoe's water, salt and pepper. bring to a boil. reduce heat and and simmer for 15-20 minutes until potatoes are tender.
- stir in half and half, corn and parsley. slowly add sour cream.