Recipe by Stella Mae
It's a simple and easy dish to prepare.
Top Review by simplemom
I made this with boneless chicken thighs and it was fantastic! I did not use onions, only onion powder and I couldn't find any good squash at the store, otherwise I made as directed and it was so tasty and easy. Thanks for sharing with us all your grandmother's recipe!
- 1 large hen, cut into pieces
- 4 small red potatoes, peeled and halved
- 4 green butter squash, halved (or whatever you like)
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 3 small onions, chopped
- 1 (425 g) canwhite creamed corn or 1 (425 g) canyellow creamed corn
- 1 pinch ground rosemary (optional)
- salt and pepper