Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
I have not made this yet, but it sounds really good. From the church potluck supper cookbook.
- 4 cups diced cooked chicken
- 2 cups condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups diced celery
- 4 tablespoons minced onions
- 2 cups slivered almonds
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 cup chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, chopped fine
- 1 cup buttery cracker crumb, crushed fine
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the above ingredients, except the cracker crumbs.
- Put into a 3-4 quart casserole.
- Cover with cracker crumbs.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Serve hot.