- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 6 slices swiss cheese
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
Directions See How It's Made
- Flatten chicken breasts to a 1/4-inch thickness. Place a cheese slice on each breast, roll up jelly roll style.
- In a shallow bowl, combine flour and pepper; add chicken and roll to coat well.
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook chicken in butter until browned, about 10 minutes, turning frequently.
- Add broth and oregano; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 12-14 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.