Southern Chicken Breasts With Sweet Potatoes
- In a large frying pan, heat oil over medium heat. Add chicken breast and cook until lightly browned, about 5 minutes per side. Drain on paper towels.
- Preheat oven to 350. Arrange chicken in a 13 by 9 inch baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine evaporated milk, honey, salt, nutmeg and cloves. Pour over chicken.
- Bake 10 minutes. Remove from oven and arange sweet potatoes and raisins around chicken.
- Pour reserved 1/4 cup syrup over chicken.
- Return to oven and bake 40 minutes or until chicken is done.