Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is a favorite of the families in our town! This treat seems to show up at EVERY function and there is never any leftover! Some serve it topped with jam or jelly, but I find it is best with a raspberry chipotle sauce. Super easy, pretty presentation and incredibly yummy.
- Place cheese, pecans and green onions in a large mixing bowl and stir to mix.
- Add mayonnaise and stir until throughly and evenly mixed. (May wish to use a hard, scoop type spatula.).
- Spray tube or bundt pan lightly with no-stick cooking spray.
- Scoop cheese mixture and place it into the pan, gently pressing mixture evenly around tube.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.
- To serve:.
- Invert the ring onto a plate and drizzle raspberry chipotle sauce (I use Fischer Weiser "The Original Roasted Raspberry Chipotle Sauce) evenly over the ring. May add more sauce if needed. Garnish with parsley, fresh raspberries and/or sprigs of mint if desired. Also looks very pretty sitting on a bed of ruffled lettuce.
- NOTE: If the ring does not come out easily, run hot water in the kitchen sink and let the pan sit in water for a couple of minutes. Make sure the water is not too deep or it will run into the cheese ring!
Wish there were 10 stars, this would rate all 10. Made as directed and it was a big hit. Thanks for sharing. Melody
Our family has made this recipe for years and everyone loves it. Easy with few ingredients, makes up beautifully too. Great for showers and receptions. Plate it on a round platter and neatly layer Ritz crackers around. We like green pepper jelly spooned into the center. I only use 1 cup of mayo. I use a jello mold. You can remove the center lid and gently press out ring with fingers. Outstanding recipe!
Made this for my husband's surprise 50th bday party. Everyone RAVED about it, and several asked for the recipe. I used light mayo, and it was easy to put together. Chopped pecans and onions in food processor, and used stand mixer to combine all the ingredients. Used a silicone bundt pan for the mold, so no chance of sticking. Thanks for such a great recipe!