Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A co-worker brought this dish to a work potluck, and everyone was absolutely raving! I couldn't get enough of it, so I knew I had to get the recipe :) It is great with tortilla chips as a dip, or over some lettuce for a salad. As a bonus, it's so simple and quick to put together!
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can black-eyed peas, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can corn, rinsed and drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel tomatoes & chilies
- 3⁄4 green bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 red onion, diced
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1⁄2 jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 1 cup zesty Italian dressing
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- It can be made up to 24 hours in advance and kept in the fridge.
This is great stuff. I used a yellow onion and jarred jalepenos. Made for CQ 14
DH loved this!! I used homemade italian dressing and probably didn't have a full cup but I didn't really feel like making more. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to drain the rotel or not so I didn't and it turned out great. The next day I added avocado to change it up a bit and he loved it like that as well. Definitely a keeper for taste, ease, & nutrition!! Thanks Starry!!! Made for Veg*n Swap 26!!
Nice recipe. It had too much dressing for my taste. I added an entire jalapeno. Thanks for posting. Justine