Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great, quick appetizer
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black-eyed peas, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) candiced tomatoes and green chilies (Rotel)
- 2 cups chopped red bell peppers
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh jalapeno pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro or 1⁄4 cup Italian parsley
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Italian dressing
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients and stir gently to combine.
- Refrigerate mixture overnight.
- Serve with corn chips.
I made for my family to serve with fajitas. I took the leftovers to work and my office went crazy over this stuff. Most said it taste best with chili lime tortilla chips. Great recipe.