Recipe by Dib's
The only kind of Caviar I'll eat!
Top Review by JackieOhNo!
First of all, this recipe makes a LOT (but you're going to want it)! I made this exactly as posted, but ended up enjoying it over some salad greens. Yes, it definitely needs to be drained first, and yes, it is delicious! The best part was I didn't feel guilty eating it at all. Thanks for sharing. Made for Culinary Quest 2014.
- 3 (16 ounce) cansdrained black-eyed peas
- 3⁄4 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 3⁄4 cup finely chopped hot pepper
- 3⁄4 cup finely chopped white onion
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped pimiento
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄3 cup red wine vinegar
- 2⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Tabasco sauce
- tortilla chips