Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
creamy, minty,yummy! Freeze extra mints in a ziplock bag.Times are approximate.
- 0.5 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (16 ounce) package powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1⁄8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Melt cream cheese and butter in large saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly until smooth. Gradually stir in powdered sugar; add peppermint and vanilla extracts, stirring until well blended.
- Divide cream cheese mixture into 10 (1/4-cup) portions; roll each into a 12-inch rope. Cut into 1/2-inch pieces. Let stand, uncovered, 4 hours or until firm.
MMmmm. Made something similar to this years ago. Forgot how good they are. I wanted to color some of them pink, but couldn't find my food coloring. I did add a touch more peppermint flavoring, as we like it a little stronger. But followed the rest of the directions as written. Thnx for sharing your recipe, Boo Chef. Made for PAC Fall 2009.