Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe came from an old friend of the family. It is great to serve at a brunch or a buffet. An easy do ahead, that can be made the night before, topped then baked.
- 4 cups frozen broccoli, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon onion, grated
- 3⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, crackers crushed
- Thaw 2 pkgs of frozen chop broccoli. Drain well.
- In a bowl combine broccoli, soup, cheese, eggs and onion. Mix well.
- Spoon mixture in to greased baking dish.
- Top with crushed crackers.
- Bake at 350 for 30minutes.