Recipe by Burrheadssis
This make a light, fluffy biscuit that has a sweet,buttery flavor. Enjoy!
Top Review by kimboleyanne
A bit dry for my taste, but loved the crispy outside and soft inside. I omitted the sugar because I was making them for breakfast and wanted savory biscuits. I loved that the recipe utilized a muffin tin becuase I don't have a biscuit cutter. I also used my food processor, which made it super easy! Overall, very good recipe.
- 2 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons baking powder
- 3⁄4 cup cold milk
- 3⁄4 cup cold butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar & baking powder.
- Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Stir in milk just until flour mixture is moistened.
- It will be very thick and pull away from the sides of the bowl.
- Spoon into greased muffin pan.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from pan and let cool.