1/7 Photos of Southern Biscuits Mufffins
This make a light, fluffy biscuit that has a sweet,buttery flavor. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar & baking powder.
- 3Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- 4Stir in milk just until flour mixture is moistened.
- 5It will be very thick and pull away from the sides of the bowl.
- 6Spoon into greased muffin pan.
- 7Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- 8Remove from pan and let cool.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southern Biscuits Mufffins
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 223.2
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 32.6 mg
- Sodium 245.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 3.3 g