This make a light, fluffy biscuit that has a sweet,buttery flavor. Enjoy!
Make and share this Southern Biscuits Mufffins recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar & baking powder.
- Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Stir in milk just until flour mixture is moistened.
- It will be very thick and pull away from the sides of the bowl.
- Spoon into greased muffin pan.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from pan and let cool.