1/5 Photos of Southern Biscuit Muffins
Susie in Texas's Note:
Are they muffins or biscuits?? Only 5 ingredients, one bowl and a muffin pan. What could be easier? These muffins taste exactly like heavenly, light, baking powder biscuits. They are sinfully rich and oh, so delicious! So much easier than messing up your kitchen with rolling pins and flour allover the counter. Tip: These brown better without using paper liners.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Grease one 12-cup muffin pan (2&1/2-inch size).
- 3In large bowl combine flour, sugar and baking powder.
- 4Cut butter into thin slices and add to dry mixture.
- 5Using a pastry cutter or low speed of your mixer, combine the butter with the dry mixture until it resembles coarse crumbs.
- 6Stir in milk, with a spoon or fork.
- 7Stirring only until flour mixture is moistened.
- 8Batter will be thick and lumpy.
- 9Spoon into muffin cups, dividing evenly between all 12 cups.
- 10Bake for 20 minutes or until tops are golden brown.
- 11When done, remove from muffin pan immediately.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southern Biscuit Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (785 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 222.6
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 33.3 mg
- Sodium 228.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 3.4 g