Are they muffins or biscuits?? Only 5 ingredients, one bowl and a muffin pan. What could be easier? These muffins taste exactly like heavenly, light, baking powder biscuits. They are sinfully rich and oh, so delicious! So much easier than messing up your kitchen with rolling pins and flour allover the counter. Tip: These brown better without using paper liners.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease one 12-cup muffin pan (2&1/2-inch size).
- In large bowl combine flour, sugar and baking powder.
- Cut butter into thin slices and add to dry mixture.
- Using a pastry cutter or low speed of your mixer, combine the butter with the dry mixture until it resembles coarse crumbs.
- Stir in milk, with a spoon or fork.
- Stirring only until flour mixture is moistened.
- Batter will be thick and lumpy.
- Spoon into muffin cups, dividing evenly between all 12 cups.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until tops are golden brown.
- When done, remove from muffin pan immediately.