Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Not sure where I found this recipe. Probably on the back of a peanut butter jar... Very easy to make and they come out really nice. In my opinion, the peanut butter taste is more subtle (and the cookies are a bit sweeter) than a regular peanut butter cookie.
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 large slightly beaten egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 8 ounces white chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄3 cups macadamia nuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Beat peanut butter, oil and butter until creamy.
- Add next six ingredients and beat until blended.
- Add flour and blend.
- Fold chocolate and nuts into dough.
- Place heaping tablespoons of dough onto ungreased cookie sheets about 1 1/2-inches apart.
- Press down slightly with back of spoon.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until done.