Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Not sure where I found this recipe. Probably on the back of a peanut butter jar... Very easy to make and they come out really nice. In my opinion, the peanut butter taste is more subtle (and the cookies are a bit sweeter) than a regular peanut butter cookie.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Beat peanut butter, oil and butter until creamy.
- Add next six ingredients and beat until blended.
- Add flour and blend.
- Fold chocolate and nuts into dough.
- Place heaping tablespoons of dough onto ungreased cookie sheets about 1 1/2-inches apart.
- Press down slightly with back of spoon.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until done.