Not sure where I found this recipe. Probably on the back of a peanut butter jar... Very easy to make and they come out really nice. In my opinion, the peanut butter taste is more subtle (and the cookies are a bit sweeter) than a regular peanut butter cookie.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Beat peanut butter, oil and butter until creamy.
- 3Add next six ingredients and beat until blended.
- 4Add flour and blend.
- 5Fold chocolate and nuts into dough.
- 6Place heaping tablespoons of dough onto ungreased cookie sheets about 1 1/2-inches apart.
- 7Press down slightly with back of spoon.
- 8Bake 10-12 minutes or until done.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southern Belle Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (44 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 234.2
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 85.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 15.0 g
- Protein 3.4 g