Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons black pepper, freshly cracked
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 4 tablespoons paprika
- Combine all ingredients and rub on meat.
Loved the recipe. It made the meat very moist, and delicious. I added a bit of garlic powder to mine, but other than that, I followed the recipe exactly. I will be using this over and over again.
This is my go-to rub for pork and chicken on the BBQ, in the smoker, or even in the oven. I also add a tsp of garlic powder to mine. Have shared this recipe many times with friends (particularly when I use it on pork ribs). Thanks!
I used this for pork ribs and the only thing i did different was add a little more brown sugar. They were delicious. Thanks for sharing.