Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
A very good side dish to serve with any barbecue meat. Enjoy.
Make and share this Southern Barbecue Baked Beans recipe from Food.com.
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 59.14 ml onion, chopped
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 340.19 g can pork and beans
- 118.29 ml ketchup
- 4.92 ml vinegar
- 2.46 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 59.14 ml barbecue sauce
- 29.58 ml brown sugar (I use only one tablespoon Splenda brown sugar)
- 4.92 ml Tabasco sauce
- Brown beef, onions, salt and pepper. Pour off fat.
- Add remaining ingredients and pour into 1 1/2 quart casserole.
- Bake in moderate oven 350 degrees for 30 minute or in crock pot on low for 2 or 3 hours.