Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
A very good side dish to serve with any barbecue meat. Enjoy.
Make and share this Southern Barbecue Baked Beans recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (12 ounce) can pork and beans
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar (I use only one tablespoon Splenda brown sugar)
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- Brown beef, onions, salt and pepper. Pour off fat.
- Add remaining ingredients and pour into 1 1/2 quart casserole.
- Bake in moderate oven 350 degrees for 30 minute or in crock pot on low for 2 or 3 hours.