Recipe by Charmie777
Easy pie for a hot summer day!!! Great for beginner cooks.
Top Review by Sherrybeth
Quick and easy pie. I'm not much of a banana eater but this was really good and I will make it again. It sort of reminded me of a banana Moon Pie. DD#1 LOVED it and took the rest home with her. She called about 3 hours later for the recipe because she wanted to make one. THANKS Charmie...
- 1 3⁄4 cups cold milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup thawed Cool Whip
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker pie crusts
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour milk into large bowl.
- Add pudding mix and beat with wire whisk 2 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Add marshmallows and Cool Whip.
- Stir gently until well blended.
- Place banana slices in bottom of crust.
- Cover with pudding mixture.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour.