Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy pie for a hot summer day!!! Great for beginner cooks.
- 1 3⁄4 cups cold milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup thawed Cool Whip
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker pie crusts
- Pour milk into large bowl.
- Add pudding mix and beat with wire whisk 2 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Add marshmallows and Cool Whip.
- Stir gently until well blended.
- Place banana slices in bottom of crust.
- Cover with pudding mixture.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
Quick and easy pie. I'm not much of a banana eater but this was really good and I will make it again. It sort of reminded me of a banana Moon Pie. DD#1 LOVED it and took the rest home with her. She called about 3 hours later for the recipe because she wanted to make one. THANKS Charmie...
was easy as my daughter(8) made this for the family. we made it with butterscotch instant pudding as this is what we had in the cupboard. will make again. liking the ease of this chefs cooking.