Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
Adapted from a recipe by ilovemykids on allrecipes.com.
- 12 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup apricot preserves
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350°F Arrange the chicken pieces in a single layer in the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Bake uncovered for 25 to 30 minutes, or until no longer pink in the center, and juices run clear.
- While the chicken is cooking, stir together the apricot preserves, sour cream, lemon juice, mustard, salt and pepper in a small bowl. When the chicken is done, remove from the oven, and coat with the sauce. Return to the oven for 10 to 12 minutes, or until sauce is bubbly and hot.