Recipe by Rob-ster
A savory, delicious way to prepare flank steak. Tangy limes are a great contrast to the Sriracha sauce! Great for the BBQ!
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons sriracha sauce (hot chile sauce, such as Tuong)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb flank steak, trimmed
- cooking spray
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a flat, non-metallic pan. Add steak; cover with plastic and marinate in refrigerator up to 24 hours, turning occasionally.
- Prepare grill (medium-high heat).
- Remove steak from marinade; discard marinade.
- Spray grill rack with cooking spray; place steak on grill rack; 4 minutes on each side (for medium rare), adjust time for degree of doneness. Remove steak from grill; sprinkle with salt. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Cut across grain into ~1/4-inch slices and serve with rice etc.