1/2 Photos of Southeast Asian Grilled Flank Steak
A savory, delicious way to prepare flank steak. Tangy limes are a great contrast to the Sriracha sauce! Great for the BBQ!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 6 ingredients in a flat, non-metallic pan. Add steak; cover with plastic and marinate in refrigerator up to 24 hours, turning occasionally.
- 2Prepare grill (medium-high heat).
- 3Remove steak from marinade; discard marinade.
- 4Spray grill rack with cooking spray; place steak on grill rack; 4 minutes on each side (for medium rare), adjust time for degree of doneness. Remove steak from grill; sprinkle with salt. Let stand 5 minutes.
- 5Cut across grain into ~1/4-inch slices and serve with rice etc.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southeast Asian Grilled Flank Steak
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 207.6
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 77.1 mg
- Sodium 560.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 24.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: