Recipe by ysuquilanda
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. Tasty on a budget, easy to prepare. A one dish meal.
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 2 ears corn, Shucked, and shaved from cob
- 1⁄2 cup diced onion
- 1⁄2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 cup vegetable broth or 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can refrigerated biscuits
- salt and pepper
- Reynolds Wrap Foil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees.
- In large bowl mix fresh corn, onions, red peppers, cilantro, black beans, cream of mushroom soup, and broth. Stir till mixed completely.
- Season to taste the Tilapia Filets then place in an 8x10 baking dish.Pour mixture of ingredient into baking dish and cover Reynolds Wrap.
- Bake in oven covered for 60 minute Uncover, place biscuits over pot pie and bake for an additional 17 minutes.
- Let sit for aprox. 13 minute.