- 453.59 g ground beef (very lean)
- 59.14 ml chopped onion
- 28.34-42.52 g taco seasoning mix (I like Lawrey's)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 473.18 ml cooked rice (1C.dry)
- 4-5 bell peppers (cut lengthwise)
- 538.64 g can diced tomatoes
- 236.59 ml water
- grated cheese (small amount of each)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the first 5 ingredients VERY well, & stuff the bell peppers. (not too high).
- Spread the tomatoes & water in 9"X13" casserole dish.
- Place the peppers on top & top each with a little salsa.
- Bake uncovered, 45 minutes @ 375 degrees. or till cooked thru.
- Top with a little cheese & melt.